Buscar bolsas de estudo
Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg: Mathilde Planck Contract Lectureships (MPL)
The programme offers women the opportunity to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW). The application is to be sent to the selected institution of higher education. With the programme the state of Baden-Württemberg strives to increase the percentage of female professors. Approx. 100 stipends or contract lectureships are awarded each semester. They are worth the monthly sum according to university-internal tariffs and include a maximum teaching load of 4 hours per week and 4 semesters. The state funds the lectureships, while the specific higher education institution may bear the travel costs.
women with particular competence in scientific or artistic work and a higher education degree wishing to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden-Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
- state-recognised higher education degree
- particular competence in academic or artistic work, generally established by completion of a doctorate or evidenced by artistic recognition or
- at least 2 years of professional experience outside the higher education sector and a specific doctoral research project
Number of Scholarships
100 grants per semester
Teaching appointments within the scope of the programme are limited to a maximum of 4 semesters.
Remuneration for the lectureship is up to 2,720 EUR per semester, up to 5,440 EUR per annum.
Application forms and further information on the application procedure can be found here.
- The deadline for application at universities of applied sciences and colleges of art or music is 1 March for the summer semester and 15 September for the winter semester of each year at the latest.
- The deadline for application at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) requires applications to be submitted in due time before the start of the theory-training modules.