Buscar bolsas de estudo
Nigerian-German Postgraduate Training Programme PhD • DAAD
The general aim of the programme is to train young academics and scientists through funding PhD degree studies in Germany.
Who can apply?
Excellently qualified candidates related to the oil and gas industry.
What can be funded?
PhD degree (individual project or structured programme), in a field related to the oil and gas industry.
Duration of the funding
Generally, up to three years.
- Up to 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime) including accommodation and pocket money
- monthly scholarship instalment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- study and research allowance
- accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- further individual allowances upon application
Selection is done by a bi-national committee trough personal interviews of the candidates in Nigeria. Selection criteria are, amongst others, general academic performance as well as a convincing and detailed proposal, discussed and agreed with the German supervisor, a convincing motivation for the chosen Master’s degree course respectively.
The binding call for applications will be published by the PTDF. (please refer to the tab “contact and consulting”).