Buscar bolsas de estudo
RWTH International Academy: Fellowship for Turkish Engineers
Based on an agreement between RWTH International Academy and DAAD, the fellowship for Turkish engineers enables engineering and natural sciences students from Turkey to pursue an Englishtaught Master’s degree program offered by RWTH International Academy at RWTH Aachen University. The fellowship is intended to supplement scholarship holders of the DAAD-TEV scholarship program for Turkish students and allows a waiver of the tuition fees charged by RWTH International Academy.
Highly qualified engineering students with Turkish citizenship.
Highly qualified engineering students with Turkish citizenship who have an excellent performance in their bachelor studies and have already been awarded the DAAD-TEV scholarship. The student must also get an admission for one of the following Master’s degree programs offered by RWTH International Academy:
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Water,
- M. Sc. Production Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering.
Up to 24 months
The scholarship covers the full tuition fees of the regular study period for the respective master’s degree program (within the regular study duration) depending on the admitted program (excluding an administrative fee of 500,00 EUR per semester).
- Completed application form Fellowship for Turkish Engineers
- Your application for the Master’s program at RWTH International Academy
- Copy of DAAD-TEV agreement (This can be submitted after the deadline as soon as the applicant receives it.)
The online application portal opens in December of each year. Please register and create an account in order to submit your Master’s degree program as well as the Fellowship for Turkish Engineers scholarship application by 1 March of each year.
The application of the scholarship has to be handed in together with the regular application for the Master’s program (Note: The deadline for the Master’s program application is 1 March of each year).