Buscar bolsas de estudo
ERP Study Scholarships for Graduates of Economics and Business Administration • DAAD
- ERP Study Scholarships are sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) to provide foreign graduates of Economics and Business Administration with opportunities to complete a Master's degree course at a state (public) or state-recognised German higher education institution and to gain a Master's Degree in Germany in the field of Economics and Business Administration .
Who can apply?
Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) in the field of Economics and Business Administration at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
What can be funded?
A complete Master's degree programme in Germany
Duration of the funding
18 - 24 months. Scholarships are awarded for degree courses with a duration of 3 or 4 semesters. To receive further funding after the first year of study, proof of academic achievements thus far should indicate that the study programme can be successfully completed within the standard period of study.
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Study allowance of 460 euros a year
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- Upon decision of the selection committee the DAAD may fund attendance of a German language course at a language school in Germany for one month before the scholarship-supported studies begin.
- Further payments can be paid upon application (Family allowances cannot be paid).
Scholarship holders are selected by selection committees in the home countries.
If the degree programme includes a stay abroad, funding for this stay abroad will only be considered if it does not take place in the home country and if it lasts a maximum of 25 per cent of the scholarship term.