Buscar bolsas de estudo
Ghanaian-German Postgraduate Training Programme • DAAD
The general aim of the programme is to obtain a PhD degree in Germany.
Who can apply?
Highly qualified Ghanaian doctoral candidates who are member of staff at a Ghanaian institution of higher learning
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
max. 45 months
- preparatory German language course of 6 months
- monthly scholarship instalment
- adequate travel lump sum
- annual study and research allowance
- full health, personal liability and accident insurance cover
- further individual allowances on application
- bi-nation selection panel
- personal interviews in Accra, Ghana
- selection criteria are, amongst others, a strong and well-planned research proposal, coordinated with the German inviting professor, and previous academic performance
The binding call for applications is published through the Ghanaian Scholarships Secretariat: