Buscar bolsas de estudo
Stiftung Charité: Humboldt Fellowships at Berlin Institute of Health (BIH)
The Humboldt Research Fellowships at BIH provide scientists in the life sciences working abroad with the possibility to spend extended periods of research at the Berlin institution. The Fellowships address early-career scientists who have completed their doctorate no more than four years ago, as well as already established researchers who have obtained their doctorate within the last four to 12 years. The funding enables the Humboldt Research Fellows to carry out a long-term research project of their own choice at BIH.
young or already established early-career researchers from abroad
- postdoctoral candidates: funding of a sustained period of research of six to 24 months
- experienced researchers: funding of a sustained research stay covering six to 18 months. The stay may be split up into at most three visits, each of which lasts a minimum of three months, within a total timeframe of 36 months.
The Fellowship includes
- a grant amounting to EUR 3,150 per month for experienced researchers or to EUR 2,650 each month for postdoctoral fellows, respectively
- additional benefits, such as travel allowances, language grant, allowances for accompanying family members, standard child allowance for accompanying children for single-parent research fellows, additional fellowship renewal for reasons of child care, if required; research cost allowance, Europe allowance, extensive alumni support
- information about the Fellowship candidate, such as application form, CV, description of research project, key publications, complete list of publications, doctoral certificate, language proficiency certificate,
- expert reviews
- a review by BIH or its host at Charité or MDC, including a firm committment on a research workplace and mentoring.
Applications to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation are welcome at any time. Please allow four to seven months for your application to be processed.