Buscar bolsas de estudo
Re-invitation Programme for Former Scholarship Holders • DAAD
The aim of this programme is to enable former scholarship holders to carry out research and working projects in Germany and to maintain contacts as part of DAAD's global alumni network.
Who can apply?
- Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships, who were funded for a period of over six months
- Former East German scholarship holders who studied for at least one year in Germany
What can be funded?
- Research and working projects at state or state-recognised institutions of higher education or non-university research institutes in Germany
- Working stays at an institution in business, administration, culture or media for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector.
- A research or working visit can also take place at several host institutions.
- Funding may only be claimed once within three years.
Duration of the funding
- One to three months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers
2,150 euros for professors
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Other payments cannot be made.
The most important selection criteria are:
- Academic achievements and, if applicable, publications, which must be documented in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research or work project
- In the case of working stays outside the science sector, particular attention is paid to the following questions:
- Will the stay in Germany have a sustainable effect on your professional activity?
- Can you expect it to have multiplier effects, for example, in the form of planned publications?
- Will your stay in Germany promote existing cooperations?
What requirements must be met?
- Applicants may not have lived in Germany for at least three years.
- The research or working project must be coordinated with a cooperation partner in Germany.
The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- If necessary, list of academic publications
- Comprehensive statement about research or working project (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and itinerary (host institutions / cooperation partners) of planned research or working visit
- Letter from host institution confirming academic cooperation, which refers to the applicant's proposal and guarantees that the project will be supervised and a workplace provided
- Your application is only valid if you submit all the required documents to the DAAD portal on time.
- (If documents are to be submitted by post, please send them as soon as possible.)
- The DAAD portal closes at 24.00 hrs. Central European Time (CET) on the last application day.
- Late or incomplete applications cannot be considered. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their applications are complete.
- The application documents remain with the DAAD. Data relating to applicants is saved by the DAAD in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and with the EU Data Protection Regulation insofar as this data is needed to process the application.
Information and advisory centres
Serviço Alemão de Intercâmbio Acadêmico
Rua Professor Alfredo Gomes, 37 Botafogo
22251-080 Rio de Janeiro
Tel.: +55 (21)/2553-3296
Fax.: +55 (21)/2553-9261
DAAD Information Centre São Paulo
Centro Alemão de Ciência e Inovação (DWIH)
Rua Verbo Divino, 1488, bloco D, térreo
Chácara Santo Antonio
Rua Verbo Divino, térreo, Chácara Santo Antônio 1488
04719-904 São Paulo - SP
Tel.: +55 (11)/3061-5331
More detailed information
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) on DAAD-Scholarships
Para preparar e submeter uma candidatura no DAAD Portal, por favor use um computador (desktop ou laptop), pois nem todas as funcionalidades do portal estão disponíveis em dispositivos móveis (celulares e tablets). Requisitos técnicos
General information on the application via DAAD portal
This is what you have to do:
Register in the DAAD portal (Read notes about registering in the portal >>)
Applying online in the DAAD portal (Read notes on applying in the portal >>)
- Download and complete the online application form
- Prepare application documents
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents (except references) and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the required appendices (except references and any work samples which you might have to submit) to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
- Submit the uploaded application documents online.
Information for applicants from non-EU countries:
Please remember to specify the exact contents of your postal consignment in the documents for the customs authorities, e.g. "Application for a scholarship with application documents, a reference and a DVD with work samples (no commercial goods, no merchandise value, no insurable value)".
If you have any technical questions or problems your local information and advice centres could not help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our technical Portal hotline: +49 (0228) 882-8888 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, open every weekday from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (CET).
Please consider this when you are planning your application.
Inscrição indisponíveis no momento. Por favor observe os prazos para submissão de candidatura na seção "Processo de inscrição".