M.Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M.Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M.Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
Study the relations between composition and structure of the materials and their chemical and physical characteristics
Why study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
- English-taught degree programs with a future and good job opportunities
- No tuition fees
- Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
- Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
- Very good student-teacher ratio and individual support
- Welcome Days and buddy program
- Vivid student community with students from more than 80 countries
Experience studying in a beautiful and historic region with a mild climate and diverse landscape!
Contact us now for more information about applying for October 2019!